We have a
'Smart Casual' dress code policy within the Clubhouse. What this means is we ask everyone to be
neat and clean, both on and off the course. The aim is to promote a smart yet relaxed atmosphere in the clubhouse. It is hoped that everyone will assist in maintaining the high standards expected both on the Course and in the Clubhouse, respectfully maintaining the traditions of our club.
In the clubhouse
What constitutes ‘smart casual’ will be for each person to decide – noting that ‘smart’ is an integral part of the definition. Clean is also an essential element. Please note:
• Changing is not permitted anywhere other than in the locker room areas
• Access to clubhouse shoeless is not permitted
• Non-golf shoes are to be worn in the Dining Room and Lounge areas at all times
• Golf shoes may be worn in the spike area when ordering refreshments from the bar, which may be accessed through the door to the patio
• Wet or muddy golf clothes are not to be worn in the Clubhouse at any time
• Hats and caps must not be worn within the clubhouse
Golf attire as determined by convention and fashion should always be smart. This applies on the course and practice areas at Gerrards Cross.
On the course we will continue to insist that proper golfing attire – including golf shoes – are worn at all times.