For men and ladies, golf attire as determined by convention and fashion should always be smart. This applies on the course and practice areas at Gerrards Cross.
We have a relaxed dress code but insist on the key issues of "smart" and "clean".
- Only tailored shorts are acceptable.
- Changing is not permitted anywhere other than in the locker room.
- Visitors may wear golf attire in the dining room at lunch time providing their clothes are clean and dry.
- Smart casual clothing and clean, dry golf clothing is permitted in the lounge, bars and dining room. However in the dining room after 7.00 pm jacket and tie is the form for men and the equivalent for ladies.
- Non-golf shoes are to be worn in the Dining Room at all times.
- Golf shoes may be worn in the spike area when ordering refreshments from the bar, which may be accessed through the door to the patio.
Inappropriate Golf Attire for Men
- Denim jeans
- Paramilitary clothing
- Trainers, rugby and football shirts/shorts
- Cargo shorts and beachwear
- Short socks, other than white, when worn with tailored shorts
- Shirts without collars and shirts not tucked in, with the exception of fitted shirts designed to be worn untucked.
- Golf headwear in the clubhouse.N.B.
- Bare midriffs are not permitted for men or ladies